Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

173/365: Sweet Ride



Driving rental cars is one of the perks of my internship. However, today was the first day I actually got to drive a rental. And let me tell you the kiddo I was transporting thought it was the coolest. She kept gushing on and on about the car and how she wanted to have a car like this when she got her license. I wanted to tell her by the time she got her license who would probably care less about this car and would be wanting whatever cool new car comes out in 2020.

Personally, I thought the seats were really uncomfortable and there wasn't a place to plug in my phone so I could listen to my music. I mean, I'd probably take it over my car if someone offered, but if I had my choice of cars this isn't what I'd pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...